Monday, February 24, 2014

A life I am proud of

The quote that has lingered on my studio wall recently is:

Live a life you are proud of,
and if you are not
find the strength to start over.

I am not sure who the author is, or if there is more to the quote than just the one sentence. However, the phrase has captivated me. Prodded me into questioning my actions.
Maybe it wares on me because my birthday was this weekend. The day always creates a since of renewal to me, more abrupt than January first. A day to reveiw my life goals and see if I am still on course to making things happen.
Regretfully I was unable to produce much art this week. The best I can do is upload an image of my continued piece Imagination and a doodle I did during a seminar this weekend.
Inspiration- Still work to be done. Not very happy with how my castles are coming out, so I need to spend some time tinkering with them.

Doodle- This is the doodle that I worked on during the conference this weekend. I like to keep my hands busy while I am listening to others. This is what it developed into. Such a shame it is on lined paper, lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment