Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Reality to Fantasy

After today's frustration with my website progress, I can officially state that web design is not my cup of tea. Even though I knew my dislike for technology going into this, I thought I could rise above my displeasure of sitting behind my computer and spend some time tinkering with it. After dredging up what I could remember from college classes I forced myself to make progress only to not have any success with publishing it! Grr. I left it for another day and turned back to my Inspiration painting to allowed myself time to just paint and cool down. Below is as far as I got before my little one decided my attention would be better spent playing with him. So here she is, castles developing in my 'sky' and additions to my stylized clouds. 
Inspiration, oil painting

No comments:

Post a Comment